House NY CC E-Liquid

Save $2.60

No reviews
Price:
Sale price$10.40 Regular price$13.00

Description

House NY CC E-liquid uses rich tobacco, which is highly, typically consists of a combined total of 95% glycerine and the remaining left part is 5%, which is nicotine and another addictive. House NY CC E-Liquid contains Kosher USP Grade Propylene Glycol (PG) Kosher USP Grade vegetable Glycerine (VG) 99.9% Pharmaceutical Grade Freebase Synthetic Nicotine (Except omg) Natural &Artificial Flavoring. It is made up of vape juice, which is usually mixed by employees within the walls of a vape factory. Flavoring extracts are most likely to be representative ordered in bulk from both domestic and international suppliers. It is of 30 ml plastic bottles in 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, and 12mg which are available in stores.

Features

  • Their ingredients include very high-quality pharmaceuticals and food-grade ingredients.
  • Mixing of House NY CC E-Liquid often looks more like a medical facility.
  • House NY CC E-liquid is ready to vape, but no need to vape.
  • House NY CC E-Liquid complies with the best European TPD.
  • House NY CC E-Liquid is used in e-cigarettes, which are known as e-liquid.
  • These come in 120ml, 250ml, and 500ml plastic bottles and can have any strength from 0mg to 20mg of 75VG/25PG.
  • Their flavors are raspberry, which is NY, Strawberry NY CC and the last is Blueberry, which also comes in NY CC.

Warning

The product contains nicotine, which is a highly addictive chemical.

 

You may also like

Recently viewed