With a medium size and a small body, this 18350 battery is compatible with the majority of mods. The Efest IMR 18350 700 mAh Purple 10.5 High-Amp Flat Top batteries are the most robust battery available for mechanical mods, RDA/RBA PVAs, and Sub-Ohm'ers. Not only are they the safest batteries, but they also have the greatest life expectancy. This Efest battery is constructed using a more secure LiMN chemistry and does not need a protective circuit. Additionally, these batteries have a lower danger of leaking.
Features of Efest 18350 IMR 700 mAh 10.5A 3.7V LiMN Battery 1PC
- Due to the inherent safety of the IMR battery, no protective circuitry has been installed or built-in.
- Batteries with a shorter length that fit with the majority of modifications.
- Discharges below 2.5V are not advised to ensure the battery's long life.
- LiMN battery with safe chemistry that reduces the danger of venting with flame or explosion.
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Max Charging Current: 1.4A
- Continuous discharge current: 7A
- Dimensions: 35mm*18.2mm
- Product Weight: 0.08kg
- Avoid over-discharge/over-charging.
- Empty batteries (resting voltage 3.6V) should be recharged as soon as possible.
- Avoid short-circuiting (will release tremendous current)
- Never set the batteries on fire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.