X2 Battery charger is Blackcell's latest charger line. It has been extensively tested and has shown to be an excellent charger. It is compatible with all battery sizes. It has a charging capacity of 0.5A to 4A. Also, depending on the number of batteries charged simultaneously. It's the Xtars on steroids and has a six-month manufacturer defect warranty. Warranty is subject to the original bill of sale and packaging.
Functions of Blackcell X2 Battery Charger
- Two separate, microprocessor-controlled charging slots enable concurrent charging.
- Charge current selection (500mA/1000mA/2000mA).
- A backlit digital display indicates the battery type, voltage, charge current, charging time, and capacity of the battery.
- The battery's power condition is sensed automatically, and the suitable voltage is determined.
- Lithium-ion, nickel-metal hydride, and nickel-cadmium batteries are automatically identified. Manual selection of LiFePO4 batteries is required.
- The function of 0V voltage activation is enabled. Batteries with a voltage between 1.65 and 1.85V cannot be charged (but there will be activated).
- Integrated protection against overcharging, overheating, overvoltage, over current, and battery detection and discharge.
- Constant current and constant voltage charging modes.
- DC input, 12V-2A functioning power supply.
- With a standard 5V/1000mA output and USB auto-identification capability.
- Do not use if damaged or if the temperature exceeds 21.2°F/100°C.
- Avoid disassembling or modification of the battery.
- Batteries should not be carried in your pockets or handbag.
- If the battery is used improperly, it may explode or catch fire.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.